Pages

January 20, 2012

Jacksonville

Last weekend we took a quick trip to Jacksonville to visit Bill's mom and grandmother and Uncle Charles.  As usual, we had a wonderful time playing with new games and toys from Mama. Most popular were Mama's new electronic organ and some noisy musical toys recommended by Aunt Paulette. They were very cute, but imagine 8 little people playing with them incessantly. The singamajigs learned about "time-out" during the 4 days we spent soaking up the heat and the sun.
Dominic enjoyed sitting with Uncle Charles

Grandma and James

Great-grand #8 was less photogenic than his brother

Dominic and Mama!

What is that Singamajig?
If you would like to know, we can send you one.



Children's children are a crown to the aged.
                                                  --Prov. 17:6

We can see where the kids got so much personality



3 comments:

Maryan said...

LOL! Bill's mom is so youthful! I kept thinking that his mom was his older sister and his grandma was his mom... but then I reread and figured out that I was mixing it all up! Fun pictures.

Dirtdartwife said...

What a beautiful family!!!!!

So not a fan of those singamajigs. The battery fairy would have done surgery late at night on those things.

Maryan said...

Rachel, I'm passing on a blog award to you: http://aleeinthewoudes.wordpress.com/2012/02/03/liebster-award/