Pages

January 1, 2012

Dominic, 6 months!






Bill and I went running for 6 minutes and
he decided to sit up for the first and only time so far.
And, yes,  he chose to learn to crawl at Adoration. 
Also a single occurrence. 


With Pop on Christmas Day

Happy little back-wrapped baby

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Is that a Maya wrap? I have a hotsling and an ergo, but I lost my ring sling...looking for something new.

Rachel said...

It's a Didymos wrap which I really like, but it takes a lot of fiddling. If I had found an ergo in a color I liked, I would have bought that instead and it would have been much faster to get on and off.

Initially when I wanted a wrap, I was going to get a Maya wrap, but discovered they are really ring slings and my old one never fit comfortably. This is the only baby carrier I have right now, but if there is a next child, I think I'll get a ring sling for the first couple of months when the baby is super squishy and nurses a lot. I can nurse in it, but a ring sling is easier.

Rachel said...

Oh... my old ring sling was a different brand, not a Maya which I kind of implied.