Pages

January 1, 2012

Individual shots

Regarding the serial posting: today Blogger and my computer are communicating so I'm taking advantage of it.  Thomas asked if I would please also post his birthday picture from 6 months ago (or how about camp from over a year ago), but I think we'll wait just a bit longer on that....


The birthday girl!  Tired but game to show off her Christmas dress.

Thomas

Charles

Cecilia

Maria

Joseph

James

Anthony

6 comments:

Jennifer Gregory Miller said...

Love all the pictures! You and your family are just so beautiful! Enjoyed your Christmas card -- my apologies, but none from us this year! I just needed to take something off my plate!

The dress is beautiful! I'm glad you decided on something -- My sisters told me about your dilemma on FB. I do miss out on interesting conversations. I'm still bummed I didn't get to catch up with you. Miss you lots!

Michelle said...

Great pictures. Missing you all!

Jess and Joe said...

The Christmas dress is perfect--love the boots too. You definitely succeeded on that. Beautiful family, thanks for sharing both the normal and the less normal photos! Happy New Year!

Fr. Chrysostom said...

Cute kids. Especially the two at the top.

Maryan said...

Hey! How did my google reader miss this post??!! The gang looks great! I love Anthony showing off his missal. And I also love the dress choice. Tell Maria she looks lovely...with very styling boots!

Rachel said...

Thanks, Maryan! We took a better picture of Maria for Facebook but it's currently languishing on my camera.