Pages

October 30, 2009

Flashback Friday--Fall Break



Yes, friends, some of these pictures are as old as last Tuesday, when we went to Science City.  Maria and Cecilia and their friend are showing off one of the optical illusions at the Mr. E. Hotel, and Charles led the excavations into shredded rubber at the Dinosaur Dig.


I believe that Thomas is playing some kind of theremin where the tree is the vertical antenna(?).  Joseph loved watching the golf balls being shot through the air and trying to swing his club at them at the mini putt putt golf course.  We all enjoyed watching him from a distance.  Fortunately, the 12 kids in our group (2 families) excitedly shoved so many golf balls into the chute leading to the pneumatic tube that it jammed, freeing our attention for other exhibits.



Gratuitous cute baby shot.  We don't see this happy face often enough.


3 comments:

Fr. Chrysostom said...

Them be some fat cheeks.

YBJ said...

OK Rachel, you know I know you're a busy mom, but I think James and Joseph are not getting enough pictures posted, because I was rather baffled when I saw this new one. James looks just like Charles did and Joseph looks almost Hawaiian, bordering on Samoan:) I think it's a sign that you need to come back!!!! He will not be called a haole!

Rachel May said...

Funny, I was thinking that I post too many of the little guys and not enough of the bigger guys. I'll have to remedy that. I've recently discovered that Joseph's well rounded diet is only in what is offered--all food groups and correct portions--but what he eats is mostly cookies and milk. Thus his Samoan-inspired figure. I wish I could get a pic of him shrugging his shoulders. It looks like his head is sinking into his torso.

Speaking of busy moms....MBJ, I haven't seen Miss Emma lately!