Pages

October 23, 2009

Flashback Friday--Are you ready?


It's almost Halloween!

5 comments:

Maryan said...

Oh my goodness!! Mother Teresa, King George and St. Francis look soooo cute and little?? (Were my guesses right???)

By the way, for a second I thought I was at the wrong blog with no big photo op header!!

Rachel May said...

You were 0 for 3, lol, although you were close for Anthony. THey were all their patrons, so St. Anthony (but did he carry a baby? I can't remember), OL of Guadalupe, and St. Michael buy you can't see his wings. I was Mother Theresa that year and Charles was Raphael (angel with a stethoscope). Aren't costumes so much fun?

I'm trying to get used to the header myself. I was getting frustrated because they never formatted correctly. Maybe once my programing skills improve they'll be back...

Rachel May said...

Oh and they were little, I think it was from 2003?

Jennifer Gregory Miller said...

Such inspiring little saints!

Michelle said...

I had to look twice: I thought that was Charles, Cecilia, and some other kid (I just glanced, so after I looked the second time, I realized it had to be Thomas and Anthony and Maria).

So cute.