The above was removed because I can't figure out how to cure typos!Wishing you much happiness in your new home! How many Toto jokes can we make???
Awesome! I'm so glad you're there and that you like it! Wish I was there with you too....2nd favorite place after Hawaii! Talk to you soon!
Oh Rachel... I'm glad that you love the new house. Hurry up and find the camera cord!! Where did you take the picture of the new header? I love it! Tell the kids hi!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The above was removed because I can't figure out how to cure typos!
Wishing you much happiness in your new home! How many Toto jokes can we make???
Awesome! I'm so glad you're there and that you like it! Wish I was there with you too....2nd favorite place after Hawaii! Talk to you soon!
Oh Rachel... I'm glad that you love the new house. Hurry up and find the camera cord!! Where did you take the picture of the new header? I love it! Tell the kids hi!
Post a Comment