OK, so last night we all went over to our friend's house for the Super Bowl because she and her husband are saints and are willing to share their cable connection with 17 children and 5 adults on the most important night of the year for any American male.
As we drove home, Maria asked me if "they" were making us do school today. My answer was yes we would have school as usual but start a little later.
This morning, Anthony commented on how smart "they" are by not planning much work on the day after the Super Bowl. Then he paused...and asked how "they" knew that Week 19 Day 1 would fall on the day after the Super Bowl to plan it like that.
And they all looked at me with surprise when I stood up and said, "It's ME! I decide to teach school every day! I make the lesson plans! I'm in charge here!" humph
5 comments:
February 2nd is the feast of our Lord's presentation in the temple. I can't believe you had school.
Oh yeah, "they" also took the kids to Mass and Dunkin' Donuts to celebrate the feast. I wonder how "they" knew to budget for the donuts?
LOL!!!! My kids don't seem to be amazed at "they"'s amazing planning abilities. Wonder what that says...
You are amazng. So smart to plan so well. I'm so happy I know who the good "They" is. Please tell me you're not the "They" who is responsible for red tape and high taxes, though.
HA! I don't think so...however, if I have a bunch of kids and am therefore a burden on government (I think this was Nancy Pelosi's argument, right?), then I guess I am in part responsible for high taxes...?
Post a Comment