Pages

February 10, 2009

Feb Declutter

Master Bath Closet--I thought I would buy some shelf dividers to keep things in their place, but I've waffled again. Maybe next move.

Linen Closet--This was fairly painless, mostly it was refolding. I did buy a little organizer to keep the washcloths together for each of the closets.

Landing--Maria's bedroom declutter has overflowed my walk-in, so phase 2 was on the landing outside the bedroom door. It only took about a half an hour for me to prescreen everything and then give her the tiny pile of things she was allowed to keep if she wanted to.

From these 3 areas combined I removed one leaf bag full of garbage and there was also give away. Horrifying.

I haven't arranged to have the chest repaired yet, but I realized that I bit off more than I can chew for March so I'm starting that now.

One thing I have noticed is that EVERY area in our house has a small sewing project waiting for attention. ugh.

1 comment:

Maryan said...

Funny... my house has only one sewing project begging for attention: Michael's christmas stocking. Hmmm.. he's four. My sister graciously agreed to do all the other stockings as presents. However, as I was mid-stocking for Michael, we agreed that I would finish Michael's stocking. Hopefully before he's 18.