My work day is Friday, and I have to admit that my personality plays a large role in the fact that it must be planned and the kids must be out of the house for it. I need long stretches of quiet to think, and even little easy interruptions can make me frustrated and angry when I'm deeply pondering something important to me. Bill is graciously taking a day off of work to help me out.
My preliminary schedule is:
AM
*clean/dust/declutter school shelves
*declutter toddler toys
*double check science supplies
*order history, science, and movies for the rest of the year
*buy classical pieces we need from i-tunes
*put potential poems to be memorized into files ready to be printed
Noon--
*Adortation and Mass
*lunch with the kids
Afternoon--
*buy running shoes
*at Barnes and Noble, read over the lesson plans for the rest of the year, making notes and lists
hmmmm...or stop by B and N on the way to Panera which has free Wi Fi and better chairs....
*put Mommy It's a Renoir cards into folders
*make Latin flashcards
*check calendar for Feasts coming up
*chart characters to be added to history timeline
*go to the library
*look over how to paint book for art study
I planned too much on purpose, and I'm hoping to take a second day in March. That one will be for planning my potential curriculum purchases for next year. I'm sooo excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment