Bill and I are so excited to be homeowners, and every time I walk around our house or yard I feel like we have so much more than we deserve. But we are grateful! The first several times we brought the kids to look at the house, their most pressing interest was in the axe that the previous owners left in the backyard. When we decided to buy, they all asked if the axe came with the house. Yes, indeed it did, and we are now the proud owners it...plus the accessory house and yard combo that comes along with it. Here is a little tour:
 |
| The axe |
 |
| Anthony was more excited about the hermitage than anyone else. No, that brown shed is in the neighbor's yard/farm. The hermitage is what you or I might call a dog kennel. |
 |
| Someone enjoyed decorating and we enjoy some of what they did, but really, cream carpet in the dining room? |

|
| This is after 2 weeks of putting things away |
 |
| my office |
 |
| Joseph likes the covered patio, but the swing is going on a backyard tree this afternoon |
 |
| Because everyone needs a fly-fishing themed bathroom |
5 comments:
Love the axe! Paul Bunyan, anyone?
The house is just lovely, lovely! What does the main part of your office look like? I'm envious of your counters!
Is the patio screened-in, too?
I miss those beautiful pines of the South!
Looks like you need to fly me out to do some stump removal . . .
Oh, Rachel, it's beautiful! Can't wait to see it. Do you want me before the baby to freeze meals and clean or after the baby to do laundry and mop bathrooms?
Looks like you just need to fly me out...
(I don't do stump removals.)
LOVE THE HOUSE!!!! It's awesome! And love the cranberry paint color! It's gorgeous! Okay cream carpets are just not kid friendly... and we have one too. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb. We need a rug like yours.
Post a Comment