Pages

September 25, 2009

Flashback Friday--June 2005



Remember how right before we moved from Hawaii and were going to spend a week in Waikiki at the pool and the beach, Maria was jumping on the bed, and we thought she broke her arm? (Cecilia wore this dress 3 times this week.)



Charles doesn't look that different to me, even though this was 4 years ago. He doesn't use a floaty to swim anymore.




This putty-potato is Cecilia at 11 months.

3 comments:

Fr. Chrysostom said...

I don't know what prompted this, but it is good to look back. Your kids are always cute.

Maryan said...

Very cute!! Where you organizing picture boxes??

Rachel May said...

If only. I actually liked the alliteration of Flashback Friday--like Wordless Wednesday-and since so many of our digital pictures were pre-blog and didn't get shared much, I thought it would be fun to put some of them here. It makes you realize how much kids are clones of each other and completely different.