We had a wonderful time in Orlando with Bill's mom and grandma, Uncle Charles and TJ. True to form, I was having so much fun I didn't take many pictures. The weather was warmer than we expected (as were the swimming pools), so we bought everyone new suits and spent 2 days in the pool. On the third day Anthony and I played ping-pong in a tornado (ok, we were under a tornado warning, but we didn't know that at the time). There was a lot of junk TV and take out so it was a great vacation.
We discovered how efficient you can be in an apartment. James did the vacuuming:
Bill and I went out for a date every night, and Joseph spent a lot of time in Mama's arms (and Grandma's when Mama was busy).


On the way home, we stopped in St. Augustine, the oldest permanent European settlement on the North American continent and re-enacted some famous battles:
and looked over the fort which is made from coquina, a kind of rock made from shells. (Thank you, Uncle Charles, for directions and the geology lesson!)








No comments:
Post a Comment