Pages

May 12, 2008

J--James, jumping James

James is two, and what can he do?

  • VACUUM!
  • play with the knobs on the stove
  • jump
  • speak fairly articulately--"When I sit sofa, I hold baby?"sing, sometimes songs of his own making
  • eat, but only what is not being offered or
  • eat anything, as long as it is not a time when anyone else is eating
  • go to the daycare during Mass...most of the time
  • suck his thumb
  • listen to Goodnight Moon or Big Red Barn
  • frantically say and sign "all done" when being forced to do something he doesn't like...like get shots
  • help make pizza dough and roll his own pizza
  • Say his siblings' names--"Thomas", "Thomas", "Ria", "Chah-rohs", "Cee-ya", "Goldfish"

He can't:

  • tell the twins apart
  • say his own name

He won't:

  • Say "yes"

1 comment:

Leah of RamFam said...

I miss this little guy!