You still win the most fun award!
Wait til you see what we did today..... I'm trying to find non-food related ways to celebrate feasts.
LOVE Joseph's mis buttoned shirt. :) Someone was SO excited to get outside for joke pies!!We finally did this on 1 April...what?! You didn't know?? Maybe if I kept up with my BLOG...sheesh. LOVED the fun of it at the park in PJs.Maybe we could be together again at some point for this tradition?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You still win the most fun award!
Wait til you see what we did today..... I'm trying to find non-food related ways to celebrate feasts.
LOVE Joseph's mis buttoned shirt. :) Someone was SO excited to get outside for joke pies!!
We finally did this on 1 April...what?! You didn't know?? Maybe if I kept up with my BLOG...sheesh. LOVED the fun of it at the park in PJs.
Maybe we could be together again at some point for this tradition?
Post a Comment