Oh, your family is so beautiful! Such a great picture! Our Easter picture is only the boys! And even with the whole family, it's not too impressive with a small number of 4! A blessed Easter to you! Miss you!
One member of our family (I won't say which grandmother) said that James looked most like you. None of us saw it, but then we figured out she meant Charles.
5 comments:
This is such a great picture!! Happy Easter!
Oh, your family is so beautiful! Such a great picture! Our Easter picture is only the boys! And even with the whole family, it's not too impressive with a small number of 4! A blessed Easter to you! Miss you!
Thank you! I feel like we got lucky on this one. You know how family photo taking goes. Happy Easter! We miss you too!
One member of our family (I won't say which grandmother) said that James looked most like you. None of us saw it, but then we figured out she meant Charles.
I guess it's a relative thing.
LOVE this pic of your family. Love your hair too.
Post a Comment