Pages

October 17, 2011

One Glorious day of computer time


We few, we happy few. 
 Salvae. For one brief moment you will enjoy the awesomest May in the gaggle.





ME!
            Through the years I have been the background character with Pooh Bear,
Anthony. But not today! So, brief gallery of of pictures anyone?
I loathe the smell of cigar smoke.



This is Thomas, not as good looking as me. Though we mostly
work together, we fight ohhhhhh every 5 hours.
 

                                                                                                                      


We seem to bear a remarkable resemblance.









My typewriter.
Me in my successful scout career.    
































Through my life I must attribute my successes to three people:  my mom, Thomas and Pooh Bear.
So, bye for now, and we will see you next week on the Mays' Days.

2 comments:

Maryan said...

I love the guest post! And the pictures of Mount Rushmore are always popular around here. :)

Fr. Chrysostom said...

Antonii,

Melius Salvae scribatur "Salvete," sed placent nimis verba Guglielmi Shakespeare ex fabula Rege Henrico Quinto.