Pages

October 4, 2011

Clone Army: who's who?

One of them rolled over today!
A

B

C

D

E

F


G



H
I

5 comments:

Maryan said...

Are you giving us clues with the order of your tags?? If you did, my guesses are definitely wrong! And... who did you do twice? Dominic? Here's my very bad guesses:
A)James, B)Charles C) Thomas D) Anthony, E)Cecilia, F) Dominic? G) Joseph? H) Maria I)Dominic

Maryan said...

And by the way Congratulations to Dominic for rolling over! And for finding all those fun pictures of all your identical octuplets.

jjb said...

I think I could get about half of these right, which is no better or worse than I would do with baby pictures of my own children.

Rachel said...

Here are the answers:

A is Charles
B is Anthony
C is Thomas
D is James
E is Cecilia
F is Dominic
G is Joseph
H is Maria and I is Dominic again. I missed one but Thomas got them all right.

Maryan said...

so 6/11 is more than 50% but that's not saying much. I think I'm consoled that I can recognize a girl baby and which girl baby; however since I only have one girl baby... Hmm... I'm not sure what to conclude at my inability of recognizing the gender with which I'm mostly populated. Fun post Rachel.