Only nuns can play nuns? Perhaps there will be an order established in the Hollywood Hills.
What troubles me more is the applause at the end. Back in the day, choir was part of the service, and no one interrupted by clapping. I never heard that at all till I got to SJB in CM. Times do change.
4 comments:
I'm sure.
Did anyone else appreciate the dripping irony of Whoopie Goldberg dressed as a Catholic nun singing about the *Virgin* Mother of God?
If anyone would like, I can translate the words into French . . .
John, I was telling Chrysostom that the kids did not notice Whoopie, but were a bit worried by the fact that there was only one postulant.
Surely your kids loved it over the Latin hymn they used to prefer for Marian feasts?
Only nuns can play nuns? Perhaps there will be an order established in the Hollywood Hills.
What troubles me more is the applause at the end. Back in the day, choir was part of the service, and no one interrupted by clapping. I never heard that at all till I got to SJB in CM. Times do change.
Post a Comment