Pages

May 5, 2010

April showers...

bring May flowers. 

Or actually, March showers bring December flowers.  Or looking at recent history, they could turn out to be January flowers.  Or really just one flower. 

I hope you get the idea.

7 comments:

Jennifer Gregory Miller said...

:-) I think I do, but I'm usually slow on this. Congratulations!!!! Praying for you! Does this change marathon plans?

Unknown said...

We are so happy for you! May kids are all wonderful. Now if only we could move ya'll over to Hawaii...

Bill May said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel May said...

Thank you!

I am still hoping to waddle the army 10 miler in Oct, God willing. I have a ticket to the spaghetti dinner the night before so I can enjoy that if nothing else.

Leah of RamFam said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Maryan said...

YAY Rachel! I threw up my hands in excitment at the news. Oh shoot... didn't mean to say "threw up." ;) I'll bet the kids are psyched!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! God bless you and your family. You're such a great example of everything from being awesome Catholics in the military to having a big family and homeschooling too :) Congratulations!