Pages

June 4, 2009

Gregory

One of the stated goals of my trip to California was to make my nieces and nephews love me. I did my best and used shameless bribery when my best wasn't good enough.




This is Gregory who is quiet and athletic like Charles. He forced me to ask, beg, and tell stupid jokes so he would smile for me.



















At Catherine's graduation party, I broke the ice by teaching him how to bite a face into a tortilla. Of course, I hate when my own kids do this....







He also agreed to let me to make a movie of him, but I think he preferred our time playing Frisbee together.



(OK, I did learn how to rotate videos, but Blogger rotated it back. Urgh!)

1 comment:

Leah of RamFam said...

I'm sure his parents are so proud of him for his tortilla face making abilities. And very happy with you for your awesome teaching abilities! Cute kid!