Yesterday was the first day of school for both us and the public school. We had a fun and busy day and I was very happy to head out the door with the little guys in the afternoon. I stopped to chat with a stay-at-home mom whose kids are in school all day, and she asked me, "What do you do all day? .... I mean, I know you homeschool, but what else do you do?"
*************************************************************
This morning as the school bus pulled away, Maria asked me, "Mommy, why do you homeschool us?"
Anthony responded for me, "Because she would miss us and she wouldn't have anything to do all day."
He's half right.
3 comments:
Once when I asked Mom what her occupation was, she answered, "Menial household chores."
BOLL -- that's my own internet abbreviation for Bursting Out Loud Laughing.
Did you tell her that you paint your toes, eat bon-bons, and play ring-a-round the rosie all.day.long.???
Oh no -- silly me, you said you have no response to that. So... if no words came... I want to know -- was your face saying: "here's your sign..." ???
C--I'm going to start writing that on forms
M--Yes it was! And my mouth said, "Ummmmm....???"
Post a Comment