Pages

September 27, 2008

The Fall Season


It's time for extra-curriculars to begin in earnest. Monday, we start a 6 week nature study group for Catholic homeschoolers inspired by the new book A Haystack Full of Needles. Although it is school related, I still think of it as an extra since it requires extra planning and extra driving.



This week also saw the start of soccer season and Girl Scouts and Chess Club.



Our schedule looks something like this:

M--Nature Study

T--Maria and Charles have soccer practice at the same time Maria has Girl Scouts

W--Thomas and Anthony have soccer practice

Th--Maria and Charles have soccer practice

F--Thomas and Anthony have soccer practice immediately after Chess Club which is in a different town

Sat--Games for both teams















I think James is voting for a new sport next year...

2 comments:

Maryan said...

John Paul could pick everyone out in the picture (he's only slightly jealous as we haven't signed anyone up for sports teams yet!)

When he saw Maria: "Wait, girls can play soccer too?"

I promise -- we're really not raising chauvinists here. :)

Rachel May said...

LOL! I need JP at games with me so I can get the names right. :)