Pages

November 1, 2007

More Halloween Pictures

For Halloween Anthony was a black unicorn; Thomas was a Chinese dragon. Here they are on the way out the door. Bill made it home from work in time to take them, and it was his first time going trick-or-treating. Maria was an angel, Cecila a "Pinky", the pink octopus from Finding Nemo, and James', for as long as it took me to take this picture, was St. George.

Thomas and Anthony had a Hallween recital on Tuesday where they played some Christmas carols improved into Halloween carols and other spooky songs, including The Star Spangled Banner. I'm not quite sure how that was chosen as a Halloween piece.... By the way, if you ever need an easy program to compose music in the free download of Finale Notepad was great.









2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the costumes...did you make them?

Rachel May said...

I made the unicorn with Anthony, the knight, the octopus, and the angel accessories. I don't think anything compares to your kids' costumes, though. I was so impressed that you could do all that AND have a baby!