Last weekend AHG, Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts from our parish went camping at the Catholic Camporee. All of our family came and had a great time climbing the Alpine tower, doing a scavenger hunt and earning the Fr. McGivney patch.
I thought to keep Dominic occupied with washing some dishes like I had watched my friend do with her toddler a few days before. Her son played happily for an hour while she and I had tea and a chat. When I set up the chair near the sink for Dominic, he immediately climbed up and in!
"I thought to keep Dominic occupied with washing some dishes like I had watched my friend do with her toddler a few days before. Her son played happily for an hour while she and I had tea and a chat. But when I set up the chair near the sink for Dominic, he immediately climbed up and in!"
Ohhhh... Rachel. It's good to see an update. And it's good to see that you don't have a child who will sit blissfully for an hour doing dishes. Somehow that makes me feel better. That picture made me laugh!!
3 comments:
I can't read all the text under Domingo because it runs into your picture. :(
Today is also William Shatner's 82nd birthday!
Happy birthday, Capt. Kirk!
I don't know why it won't format for you.
"I thought to keep Dominic occupied with washing some dishes like I had watched my friend do with her toddler a few days before. Her son played happily for an hour while she and I had tea and a chat. But when I set up the chair near the sink for Dominic, he immediately climbed up and in!"
Ohhhh... Rachel. It's good to see an update. And it's good to see that you don't have a child who will sit blissfully for an hour doing dishes. Somehow that makes me feel better. That picture made me laugh!!
Post a Comment