Pages

February 9, 2013

iTeam makes the paper

The boys' First Lego League team won the North Carolina state championship and made the local paper. They have been invited to compete in the North American Tournament at Legoland in California in May!

http://www.thepilot.com/news/2013/feb/01/county-team-takes-state-lego-crown/

5 comments:

Jennifer Gregory Miller said...

This is so fabulous! Congratulations! Gregory will be so inspired. I'll be sending an email with tons of questions because I would love something similar for G.

Is Legoland near your parents? Or the monastery?

Fr. Chrysostom said...

Amazing!

Why does Thomas not merit a capital letter in his name?

Rachel said...

Jenn, Yes, it is south of St. Michael's and my parents' house and I am scheming! I will be home the weekend before the competition and so I'm PRAYING Bill will let me stay from the Thurs before through the competition weekend so I can be there. I will try to answer any questions you send. :)

Rachel said...

Chrysostom,

Good question! Poor editing.

Michelle said...

Very cool!