Pages

May 3, 2012

ABOUT US

A: is getting glasses.

B: just had a birthday.

C: is being active in a troop and enjoying it.

D: loves playing outside.

E: just is.

F: also had a birthday.

G: is turning four.

H: is just getting cuter.

I: still needs to blog some birthdays.

J: is participating in scouts a lot.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Who is getting glasses and how did you know they needed them?

Rachel said...

Thomas did. I was asking him to read street signs while I was driving and we realized that I was reading them first--including the words "Speed Limit". He has a -1.25 in both eyes, so not bad but the glasses helped. He has been very disturbed by how the pine straw looks with glasses.

Maryan said...

Hmmm... I was trying to match up alphabet letters with real people and decided it was beyond the juice power that I have going on right now. So I will ponder this... and wait for the answer key.;) We discovered I needed glasses at a b-ball game when I couldn't read the numbers on their backs when I was ten. :)

Rachel said...

A is Thomas

B is James

C is Maria?

D is Charles?

E is Dominic?

F is Anthony

G is Joseph

H is Dominic?

I is Mom

J is Maria, Charles, Cecilia, Thomas and ANthony