It is a simple A-line skirt which can be made with a panel, elasticized, or yoga waist. You can add a ruffle if you are the flirty, romantic type. You can make it from fabrics that look more tailored if you are the more up-tight type, like me. You can make it long. You can make it short. You can make it a slip. Or you can buy everything and mail it to you mom like I did. I LOVE my mom.
![]() |
| This is my fabulous Easter skirt. I LOVE it. I save it for Sundays, and since it also has a plain elastic waistband, I'll be able to wear it after the baby comes. |
![]() |
| This was my mom's first try. Absolutely fabulous. Until Fall ended and it was too hot to wear corduroy. Sigh. Maybe I'll get pregnant again. |
I also have a khaki tencel twill one that I wear to American Heritage Girls. I think it must be in the wash. Tencel twill is more flowy than a typical twill and has a pretty sheen. I like it.
Excuse me? You wanted to see my face? And an entire outfit? If I find my cheekbones again and a shirt that fits, I might consider it.





4 comments:
You are all baby! Those are cute skirts... I found skirts not too comfortable because I didn't have a mom making me wonderful ones with the right kind of waist.
LOVE the skirts, especially the Easter skirt. Wish I could see the twill as I really miss my twill maternity skirt!!
You look great, love your hair! :)
Maybe you'll get pregnant again? Maybe?
So cute...the skirts, too.
Post a Comment