I'll admit, I got to the end and said, "Are they starting a vineyard?" and wondered if the snake was one of Fr. Benedict's, possibly the one that bit a camper last summer while the twins were there?
Thomas and Anthony were so excited to be able to name everyone!
5 comments:
That is a wonderful video! I'm trying to discern the family resemblance. Side views not so much, but front I can see it. Your family is so handsome!
I don't see him in any of the working-hard-outside scenes.
Were any snakes harmed in the making of this video?
Yes, I like to think we're so handsome, too.
I don't work hard, let alone outside.
Unfortunately, no snakes harmed, but the live one is actually ours.
I'll admit, I got to the end and said, "Are they starting a vineyard?" and wondered if the snake was one of Fr. Benedict's, possibly the one that bit a camper last summer while the twins were there?
Thomas and Anthony were so excited to be able to name everyone!
This was a hit with alot of my facebook friends. I posted it in mid-October and received lots of "Like's" and comments :)
Post a Comment