First, having just returned home from the kids' craft fair at our homeschool group Family Night, I think the table looks great. Second, is this picture flipped? St Stan's Aprons is backwards and I can't figure out where in your den you took this picture! :) Best of luck tomorrow. I will be at the Smart Martha seminar learning how to be both efficient in my cleaning and child rearing and prayerful and devout. I am sure I will not graduate with honors from this one.
You're right, it is backwards. We've been having to use the camera on the computer which takes mirror image pictures. I think that explains why Skyping looks sort of funny. The table is set up on the right side of the room (facing the TV) and behind the couch. That's the ping pong room behind.
Thank you for the prayers! I feel fairly calm, but I haven't asked Thomas how he's doing.
As you excel in everything else, I expect great things from you tomorrow. Come test your skills at my house.
What a great idea. I just read your St Stan's page :) If you have any adult aprons left over from the fair, I am interested in purchasing two. I have been in desperate need of some and I am all about donating to exceptional causes run by adorable young men!
Give us a day or so to figure out what's left and we'll post new pictures. Thomas is so excited that people want to buy these!
Thomas did very well at the sale. He sold 5, got an order for 1, and a lady from a local shop wants us to make some for her to sell there. We would have to change our design a little, but it's a neat opportunity.
There are some that he is still working on, and some that are ready to ship. He's selling the adult aprons for $25 with $6 S/H. I'm going to add an email button so you can actually contact us! :)
6 comments:
First, having just returned home from the kids' craft fair at our homeschool group Family Night, I think the table looks great.
Second, is this picture flipped? St Stan's Aprons is backwards and I can't figure out where in your den you took this picture! :)
Best of luck tomorrow. I will be at the Smart Martha seminar learning how to be both efficient in my cleaning and child rearing and prayerful and devout. I am sure I will not graduate with honors from this one.
You're right, it is backwards. We've been having to use the camera on the computer which takes mirror image pictures. I think that explains why Skyping looks sort of funny. The table is set up on the right side of the room (facing the TV) and behind the couch. That's the ping pong room behind.
Thank you for the prayers! I feel fairly calm, but I haven't asked Thomas how he's doing.
As you excel in everything else, I expect great things from you tomorrow. Come test your skills at my house.
What a great idea. I just read your St Stan's page :) If you have any adult aprons left over from the fair, I am interested in purchasing two. I have been in desperate need of some and I am all about donating to exceptional causes run by adorable young men!
I am so impressed with your boys! I have my eye on one or two of those aprons, and would love to help him in his goal if you have some leftover.
Give us a day or so to figure out what's left and we'll post new pictures. Thomas is so excited that people want to buy these!
Thomas did very well at the sale. He sold 5, got an order for 1, and a lady from a local shop wants us to make some for her to sell there. We would have to change our design a little, but it's a neat opportunity.
There are some that he is still working on, and some that are ready to ship. He's selling the adult aprons for $25 with $6 S/H. I'm going to add an email button so you can actually contact us! :)
Okay... found it! $31 on its way. With a Christmas card? Maybe. ;)
Post a Comment