Pages

October 4, 2010

Overheard

"...As long as we don't get sent to Ft. Belvoir.  They have all those homeschoolers with, like, 20 kids and those big vans...."

5 comments:

Jennifer Gregory Miller said...

I'm glad I wasn't drinking when I read this! That is way too funny!

Maryan said...

Who did you overhear it from? And did they know you in a former life? Or were you driving incognito in Bill's car...

Rachel said...

Bill actually overheard this at the soccer game this weekend, 2 kids on the field, 4 running around behind him, and one with me. He said he didn't hear what came before or after, so he's not sure if there was something more that would have clarified why homeschoolers are so offensive?

BFhelp@gmail.com said...

Hilarious!! And I don't even own a big van...yet. If it was at a soccer game maybe there will be a chance for future clarification? Keep us posted! :)

Michelle said...

Belvoir has changed...the Mays and the Reitemeyers no longer live there...