Pages

July 8, 2010

+ Our Baby

A few weeks ago we found out that our little one had died. Last week I delivered our 3 oz baby boy who was perfect and amazingly small. Since the twins are at camp but wanted to see their little brother, I made this short video before we buried him.








6 comments:

BFhelp@gmail.com said...

I don't know how you wouldn't have cried a river while making this video. What a beautiful, amazing, breath taking child. Thank you for sharing.
The part about being military that is so crappy is that we are never THERE for our friends joys and sorrows. The wonderful thing is that without the military we wouldn't know each other and we all know that a phone call is a life line in grief and a hug and Starbucks are forthcoming.
God bless your boy. Two saints in heaven to watch over you. Powerful indeed.
May He hold you in the palm of His hand.

Maryan said...

Rachel, oh.my.goodness. He is perfect. Oh and to have held him. Thanks for putting up the picture. He's absolutely amazing.

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss. Fr Chrysostom told me and I've been praying for you all. He was SO beautiful! God bless and keep you :)

Leah of RamFam said...

Rachel,
Know that you are in our prayers. I wish I were closer.
Pax,
Leah :)

Jennifer Gregory Miller said...

Rachel, I'm so sorry. He is so perfect. What a beautiful thing to do for your children! Prayers and hugs for all of you.

Jennifer Gregory Miller said...

I'm still praying...I know this is a tough anniversary.