Pages

January 18, 2010

Grrrr, blogging

Yes, I know that the layout in the Christmas post is all messed up.  And I know that it is nearly a month late.  And I know that a child has had a birthday since then.  And there is no banner photo.

These frustrations are not what led me to change the background to black however.  I like the contrast against the photos.

And I'm not going to fix anything right now.  I'm going running.  However, later when my little people are snoozing quietly and my husband is writing a history paper, I plan to sneak upstairs to the computer with the keyboard that works and all the pictures on the harddrive and I hope to staighten everything out.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I like the black. Everything looks good now!

and noow I'm hungry since your word verification is "queso" which makes me think of cheesy things covered in sour cream and chopped tomatoes.