
We caught three of the biggest fish, and I (Anthony, by the way) caught five total. I caught a bass and a bullhead.
I caught only a catfish, and I named her Hurt because when I caught her, her lip was bleeding and there was a red spot down on her bottom.
My fish's name was Tone. Big Mouth Bass/Musical Bass. See?

Maria was enamored of Blue Angel and wanted to keep him as a pet, however, the Kenkels said he would be good eatin' so he's going to be dinner instead.


We learned how to gut the fish in "outdoor science class." First we gutted up Tone. We thought she was a boy a first, but Mr. Kenkel showed us where the eggs were. Then we gutted up Hurt, and I got to carry her head around for a little while. Then we gutted up Leo, the 6 lb/23" catfish Mr. Kenkel caught. And I got to keep her skin. Then we gutted up Blue Angel. We found he was a boy. We found out that all the boys had caught girl fish, and the girl had caught a boy fish. The Kenkels are cooking them and are probably having them for dinner today.Maria almost caught a carp. It broke away, but it sort of didn't matter because a carp has lots and lots of little tiny bones. Maria was very unhappy that Blue Angel had to be gutted. She was the first one to catch a big enough fish. Hopefully, the fish will be really great to eat.
Narrated by: Anthony, Thomas
1 comment:
They were really yummy, by the way.
Post a Comment