Pages

October 7, 2007

Happy Birthday, Charles!

Charles turned 5 today! He opened some gifts this morning before church. Later, Bill took Charles, Maria, and Anthony to Oktoberfest on base, and the kids had a great time going on the rides and eating and going on the rides...

Later Charles' friends from the neighborhood came to sing and eat cake. James definitely enjoyed his piece of cake.

4 comments:

Bill May said...

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
SIR CHARLES ANDREW MAY!

Love--Pop

jjb said...

Rachel, Nice "blog". (By the way, is there any similarity between a blog and a bolrog?) I noticed that it said "1 Comments" beneath the entry, so I wanted to fix that. God bless, John.

Rachel May said...

John :) I've never heard of a bolrog? Was it a typo of mine somewhere or a real thing?

Unknown said...

Rachel, I love this! Thanks so much for the family update.
Love,
Paulette